Ads Top

Relaxing Sunday! #BathsOfAphrodite


After a long and tiring week we decide to spend the last of the week with the most chilling and relaxing way we know. By visiting the beach and to be more precise the beautiful baths of Aphrodite! (NOTE: all the pictures below are taken by me and they don't represent the actual baths of Aphrodite, but a section of the territory! I promise I will visit another time the place and I will make sure to post more about it!)
 
 


 
 
 
Our Sunday started and our first destination was the church of the Saint Charalampous in the village Simou. 
 
 
 
 
 
Okay I know I am not a professional photographer, I tried really hardtop take a picture without dropping my phone outside of the car. So please be kind and forgive my finger in the picture!
 
 
 
And this is what I was telling you about, a territory so beautiful that even the goddess Aphrodite was having her bath their! A place that even the most sad person can feel happy!
 
 
 



 
And our day is ending with the most amazing way, by eating a homemade ice creaming! This ice cream, this man has an important value for me and my family.
My grandpa whenever he was coming to Cyprus, he made sure that they will go and eat ice cream from that tiny coffee shop. An ice cream that no matter how many years will pass, no one will be ever able to remake, its a unique taste only that man can do! As you may figure by now the recipe of this ice cream is top secret but not the tiny coffee shop!
And now its my mother's turn to continue the tradition, by a young age after a long day to the beach our last stop was that tiny coffee shop!
 
 

 
 

 
  Its a family tradition now!
 
And this is were my day is coming to an end! I hope you enjoy this tiny post and if you did, leave me a comment below with your opinions! Have you ever been there? If not I hope you do!
 
Kisses and Hugs
Angelique Xaritena
Powered by Blogger.